ADVERTISEMENT

Trier will ...

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com
return for his sophomore season it was just announced by the program. The Arizona wing decided after thinking things over that he will return for his sophomore season.

“After talking to Coach Miller and my family, I have decided to return to school for my sophomore season,” Trier said. “I am really excited about the quest to become a more complete player. I am also excited to develop as a leader and to lock arms with my teammates while competing for championships. I love being at the University of Arizona and can’t wait for next season to begin.”

That is a big and mature decision for Trier to make considering in a year where the talent in the NBA Draft is considered to be down. By all accounts the decision had already been made prior to arriving to campus that he would was only going to stay for one season, but things changed and he decided to give it another go at UA for at least another season. It obviously takes some pressure off Arizona in needing to land a bigger class for 2016 and gives UA some room to breathe now. Even with Trier coming back it still might not impact guys like Terrance Ferguson and Josh Jackson like you would think.

A big decision either way for UA.

Reactions: StoopsSoldier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News