ADVERTISEMENT

Remaining Targets

wildcatsAZ1987

Recruit
Aug 14, 2009
With the current class committed, 8 defensive and 7 offensive, here are the remaining players I think we have a realistic shot at (some more than others)... Harry and Alloway will admittedly be tough to pull but don't count RR out; I honestly think Burton and Lucas end up pulling the trigger as well as Eletise; and we can consider Cain, Weaver, Gutwald, and Hattis pretty much locks to commit; while Bundage, Burrell, and Hotchkins seem 50/50. If all this went as projected that would leave us at 22 commits with the room for any big time playmakers or any last minute recruitments.

Matt, where do you think we stand with this? And guess as to which direction we go with the LSU kids at the Community College in Arizona? Or any other prospects we might have a shot at? Thanks!

Brandon Burton (S/WR)
Michael Eletise (OG)
Chase Lucas (CB/WR)
N'Keal Harry (WR)
Damain Alloway (WR)
Henry Hattis (OT)
Bryson Cain OT)
Matthew Gutwald (OG)
Evan Weaver (DE)
Calvin Bundage (OLB/S)
AJ Hotchkins (MLB)
Eric Burrell (S)

Overall, this would be a HUGE class for us with 6 four stars and 16 three stars as well as addressing some major needs in the trenches on both sides of the ball while building more depth in the receiving core and secondary. This class is loaded with OKGs that fit the mold at UA and are ready to break onto the scene. I think the gems of the class would be JJ Taylor and Jacob Colacion aside from the kids we already know are going to be great (4* prospects).

Exciting times to be a Cat Fan!
#BearDown

Reactions: AYYETONY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News