ADVERTISEMENT

Miller and the future

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com
So I've been talking to people over the weekend and the last couple days. The sentiment has been essentially the same. Things are essentially right down the middle with where things can go from here. I'll start by saying I've been told by a couple different people who have indicated that there has at the very least been some discussing and listening between Sean Miller and Pittsburgh. It has not been indicated to me that it has gone beyond that, but there is interest in the Arizona head coach from his alma mater and there has been at least some listening to what is being talked about.

All parties involved want to have some kind of solution to this very soon. This is not something Pitt, Miller or Arizona wants to drag on for weeks so there should be some kind of conclusion to whatever interest there is on either side soon.

Miller recruiting for Arizona over the weekend is a positive sign but it's not something that shuts the door on any other opportunities. If you're in the group that favors Miller staying at Arizona I wouldn't be concerned yet, but things are supposed to move swiftly so that whatever result everyone lands on those involved will still have ample time to make their next move.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News