ADVERTISEMENT

Kaleb's injury

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com
After having his MRI Kaleb Tarczewski is now scheduled to miss 4-6 weeks with a stress reaction and strained muscle to his left foot. He injured his ankle on the other side earlier in the season and it forced him to miss a lot of practice time. I was at the game on Friday night and he did not look good. He had a pretty severe limp, but by Sunday it looked a lot better. Sean Miller said Sunday he was hopeful that the team would get him back but he did leave open the possibility that the team would be without him for an extended time.

It will be interesting how Arizona approaches things for the next month now with the front court. Naturally you would say a lot of Dusan during this time but he just hasn't seemed to have made a jump you would have hoped for yet. He didn't look fantastic in extended minutes in the Wooden Legacy event and Arizona opted to go with Ryan Anderson and Mark Tollefsen in that one. Just from sense I'm getting right now I'd say Arizona goes more with that look than anything else but it will have the week to figure things out before playing what has now become an even tougher game against Gonzaga this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News