ADVERTISEMENT

Jaden Bradley highlights

BirdDog20

Lute Olson 'Almighty'
Dec 29, 2004
I finally took the time to check out Jaden Bradley's highlight video posted on of the the articles.

This should make everyone feel better about losing out on Nemhard. 6'3". Savvy with the ball, great body control, able to get to the rim. He's able to break down defenses with his dribble and athleticism and is a willing passer. The video shows him in transition, jumping passing lanes, and some of him shutting down drives moving his feet. Of course these are highlights with no lowlights, but it illustrates a skill set that we were missing last year. Teams began to adjust to our offense sagging down on our bigs and getting back in transition. When our outside shots weren't falling, our offense stagnated as we didn't have the ability to get to the rim or much of a midrange game. I'm a believer in Tommy Lloyd's free flowing offense. I think passing and reads can be taught. Having two new starting guards with the athleticism/tools of Bradley and Boswell will enhance Lloyd's offense and add another (missing) dimension ... assuming we can replace the tireless efficiency of Zou.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News