ADVERTISEMENT

I talked to Brian Bowen and ...

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com
asked him about some of the things that have been speculated on, but not asked of him directly. The five-star recruit is out in California playing in the Ballislife All-American Game this weekend and I stopped by the practice Thursday night. Since he doesn't do phone interviews getting him in person is the only way to get answers from him and I was impressed by how candid he was about what's going on with him right now.

Ira Lee was doing a ton of his own recruiting Thursday night and poking fun at Bowen about picking Arizona. I know others have, but I've not given up on there being something here with this recruitment and after talking with him I still believe that. I don't think the door is closed on this both from Arizona and Bowen. It really is going to come down to Rawle and what happens there and then Cam Johnson as well. If there's an open spot for him I like Arizona's chances, but you be the judge. You can't tell from the audio, but the Trier question got a little chuckle. It sure did seem like he wanted to set the record straight on that topic.

Reactions: uascrappy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News