ADVERTISEMENT

Commitment watch: California DB ready to decide?

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com

Fresno-San Joaquin Memorial athlete prospect TJ Hall is someone Arizona has been involved with for quite some time. He didn't make an official visit out to Tucson last month, but there has been a clear connection there with the Wildcats. I watched him at The Opening and at the Rivals Camps in SoCal this spring. He's making the transition to playing cornerback after mostly being a receiver, and that has helped him gain quite a bit more attention. He has great length and athleticism. He plays basketball as well and he was impressive at the Section 7 event last month up in Phoenix. He will only play football in college, but the word right now is that Arizona is moving in and he's nearing his decision. I'd expect him to be among the next recruits to commit to UA as things continue to heat up for the Wildcats. Hall really held his own and found a way to stand out among the top prospects at The Opening where he had to go up against some high-level receivers. I like him and it would be another strong pickup for UA in the secondary in this class. He fits what DeWayne Walker and the staff are looking for at cornerback for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News