ADVERTISEMENT

Questions...

Ericd74

Wildcat Legend
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2014
Matt,

It has really been interesting to watch this recruiting cycle with the energy of the new coaches and their aggressiveness in offering players that have long been considered "out of our reach" at Arizona. I had a couple of items that I would like to know your and everyone else on the board opinions on.

I love that the class is filling up and seeing Arizona at #9 in the team rankings is very cool (something that I didn't know we would ever see on the football side). I understand that we will probably end up in the mid-20's when it is all said and done if things continue to move forward like this. My question is this; Coach Rod mentioned previously that they should have held open some slots for late movement. Do you see them doing that this year (understanding that last year was a complete scramble with the coaching moves)?

While I don't believe it was done intentionally (best coach for the job) how much is the impact of having a complete African-American defensive coaching staff on the recruits?

In your opinion how solid are the commitments? Are we going to see a mad scramble like last year? Is that the new normal in recruiting?

Thanks for the time.

Reactions: hmuir
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News