ADVERTISEMENT

New offer: 2023 ATH Tybo Rogers talks Arizona

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com

Tybo Rogers is a really impressive and versatile athlete prospect from Bakersfield, California and late last night Arizona decided to become the latest school to offer the productive 2023 back. He had 2,217 all-purpose yards in the 2021 season and has continued to see his stock rise as of late. USC has jumped out as one of the early favorites after offering him recently, but he has been adamant that no school is ahead of any other in his recruitment. He's set to visit USC again in a couple weeks then he'll head up to Cal. Arizona could end up getting him out on a visit as well.

For now he is continuing to build a relationship with Scottie Graham, who went up to Bakersfield HS to see Rogers back in January. It sounds like there is room for Arizona to make a move should it continue to prioritize Rogers, so he is going to be someone to keep an eye on. He fits the profile of the type of backs Graham has gravitated toward already such as Rayshon Luke and Jonah Coleman. It is clear UA is looking for running backs who do more than just run the ball, and Rogers certainly fits into that category.

“The vibe from coach Graham so far has been good,” he said. “I feel like he really cares about me as a person and not just me as a football player. He’s asked me questions about the fam, and like I said that’s really big with me. Making things feel like home with trust.”

Reactions: jerrydog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News