ADVERTISEMENT

Message to all subscribers: favor to ask

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com
Hope you guys have enjoyed the coverage this "offseason" with all the recruiting news that has been going on. I work hard to bring you guys the best coverage of the team around. I know many of you have mentioned how much you like what I'm doing right now and I know the excitement will continue to increase with what Arizona football is doing. If you enjoy the coverage and want even more out of your subscription and this community, I have a favor I want to ask of you: if you know anyone who is interested in Arizona football, urge them to subscribe and join our community here.

I definitely like all the new names that have been popping up - some I have never seen on our boards until the last couple months - and GOAZCATS.com has become a very cool environment. I know having even more people on the boards and on the site would take things to an even better level.

You can already sense things shifting and covering this team right now feels different than any other time during my four years at the site. It feels like things are taking a turn for the much better and with football camp coming up you can continue to expect tons of coverage from me from all angles.

By having more people join the community at GOAZCATS.com, I can assure you that not only the community will get better but the amount we can do in terms of coverage will increase. I do all that I can to bring you the best coverage, but having more subscribers provides us the ability to do even more.

So like I said, if you know anybody who is thinking about joining give them a little nudge to join us. At least on my end it feels like Arizona is on the verge of some big things happening and it would be fun to have more people in our community enjoying it all in one place.

We are going to be running a free 10 day trial in the near future and this would be a great way to get your friends and family involved.

Thank you so much for relying on me to bring you the best coverage of Arizona athletics. I appreciate it and look forward to what is ahead!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News