ADVERTISEMENT

Linebacker Question, then I'll leave you alone for the day. I swear

Justin Wollman

Lute Olson 'Almighty'
Gold Member
Mar 28, 2008
"- Linebackers: Like a lot of the other position groups there were good things that Arizona’s linebackers did, but there were also things that could have been better and helped contribute to a win Saturday. Cody Ippolito and Michael Barton were the most active each picking up six tackles and combining for two tackles for loss. Barton has certainly watched his role increase and it has put Paul Magloire in a bit of a rut. UA decided to go with Barton down the stretch quite a bit, but it needs Magloire to reach its full potential.

He had four tackles and half a sack, but the increase in play for Barton in recent weeks has impacted him. Not having DeAndre’ Miller out there changed a lot as well. Miller hasn’t quite reached the level of dominance he showed at times in the spring and during camp, but not having him out there was noticeable. John Kenny is a solid backup, but he wasn’t the type of presence that Miller is."

Reading this drives me bananas.
Im a big Magloire Jr fan. Dude was a rockstar the first three games, so I don't understand the rut part. Ippolito misses a ton of tackles and the sole reasoning of the two bald spots in my hair from me pulling it out.

WLB- Miller
MLB- Barton
SLB- MAGLOIRE Jr

I should be an intern Defensive Cord too

Reactions: hmuir
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News