ADVERTISEMENT

Keep an eye on ...

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com
Two players making some decisions soon. The first is former three-star outside linebacker Bo Wallace from River Ridge (La.) John Curtis. The 2015 recruit signed with Notre Dame earlier this year, but he recently announced that he would not be attending the school. Word right now is that it is academics related more than anything, but whatever the case he is looking for a new home and plans on attending college somewhere this fall. Arizona is an option. He is close with Kendal Franklin and Arizona has ties to the staff at John Curtis.

He visited ASU on Thursday.

Another one to watch is Michigan defensive back Blake Countess who decided he will play his final season elsewhere. He will be eligible immediately after already graduating, and he committed to Rodriguez and the staff back when he was coming out of high school. Tony Dews was his lead recruiter at the time.

"When I went through my process I just wanted to find the best fit for me in a school. You pick the school and not a coach," Countess said back when he committed. "I picked Michigan and Coach Rodriguez and Coach Dews obviously have a lot to do with my commitment, but I did pick the school."

He started 10 games for Michigan last season and played in 12 to finish the year with 24 tackles and three PBUs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News