ADVERTISEMENT

INJURY REPORT: Arizona hosts UCLA

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com
It is another short injury report for Arizona this week but one spot the Wildcats have been hit lately is the defensive line. The Wildcats have been hurting a bit there but others have stepped up. Here is this week's injury report.

Probable

None

Questionable

Luca Bruno: The senior defensive lineman, who is now being listed as a co-starter with Parker Zellers at tackle, is questionable with a concussion. Bruno has had to deal with plenty of injuries over his career and this is just the latest one. I do think he has shot to play but you just never know with those concussions and a lot times they are out of the players' hands or the coaches' hands. Zellers himself is coming off an injury and didn't play as much as he would have liked against Colorado meaning there will be increased importance on freshman Kurtis Brown at the tackle position this week against UCLA.

Vince Amey has been impressed with Brown's progress and this might have to be his most active game of the year.

Doubtful

Jalen Harris: The Arizona freshman stud linebacker/defensive end has been dealing with a shoulder injury lately but it has gone a bit under the radar with DeAndre' Miller's return to the field. I would not expect him to play this Saturday against UCLA as it has already forced him to miss some time. He didn't play against Colorado and that means his redshirt would still be intact if he doesn't play the rest of the season. Now that Miller's back you have to wonder if it is something the staff ends up exploring. My money would be that unless there's another injury at the end spot or stud linebacker spot you have likely seen the last of Harris this year, but we'll see what happens.

Out

None

59dfd5fe656af-Screen%20Shot%202017-10-12%20at%201.40.25%20PM.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News