ADVERTISEMENT

If it gets this far...

azcatsfan80

Arizona Immortal
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2011
This is just a list. Don't feel like you have to participate if you feel this somehow is wrong or inherently heretical...

PJ Fleck (probably too late, from IL, roots in Midwest)

Ken Niumatalolo - HC Navy (I think the triple option would work at UA/Poly connection would be great)

Bryan Harsin - HC Boise St (BSU alum, born in Boise)

Dave Aranda - DC LSU (one of the top Coordinators in the country, defensive background)

Troy Calhoun - HC Air Force (from Oregon, West Coast ties, NFL ties, succesful)

Craig Bohl - HC Wyoming (from Nebraska, played at Nebraska, always risk losing him to Nebraska. Kept North Dakota St the premier D2 program and has taken WYO from 4, 2, to 8 wins.)

Dino Babers- HC Syracuse (born in Hawaii, coached at many west coast institutions and at UA from 95-2000, HC: Eastern IL 7 and 12 wins, and Bowling Green 8 and 10 wins. I absolutely love the Baylor offense and the wide splits/use all the field/pass first, he has taken that and been succesful as well)

Derek Mason - HC Vanderbilt (from Phoenix, played at NAU, DC at Stanford. He has taken Vanderbilt to 3, 4 and 6 wins in an academically tough environment, not to mention the SEC. He would "punch" first, he would come in and create havoc. Energetic and Aggressive.)

Philip Montgomery - HC Tulsa (6 and 10 wins at Tulsa, Baylor offense, born and been in TX his whole life)

Matt Rhule - HC Baylor (this just popped up again because Baylor is being sued again from awful past transgressions. They really should shut the football program down, if Montgomery or Babers can be implicated of turning a blind eye they should not be considered. But, knowing that, you have to think Rhule is thinking "what did I get myself into...?". East Coast guy, young, energetic, recruiter, no west coast ties but took Temple(!) to 2, 6, 10 and 10 win seasons.)

Reactions: rickyk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News