***GOAZCATS.com Early Signing Period 2017 HQ***

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com
58918985e6586-Signing%20Day%20Central.png
It has finally arrived and nobody knows truly what to expect, but the day will go on and there are sure to be some interesting turns as the first ever early signing period plays out. This post will serve as one of your main hubs of information as things begin to flow in throughout the day. I will maintain this the best I can with any breaking news that comes through and of course feel free to join in the discussion as things unfold throughout the day Wednesday.

At this point Arizona expects that everyone who will sign in the early period will do so Wednesday, so the coaching staff will know a lot more about where things stand with the current 2018 class when the day comes to an end.

Rich Rodriguez isn't planning for many surprises throughout the day, but its football recruiting so something will happen and we'll be sure to bring you any changes to the class or any other pieces of information that come through during the day.

For a comprehensive at each recruit as things unfold today make sure to check out our main hub on the front page as well as at this link.

I have a feeling it could get a little wacky today, so buckle up and enjoy the ride!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News