ADVERTISEMENT

COMMITMENT: High 3-star WR Landon Bell completes flip from UW

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com

Arizona scores another big commitment as former Washington commit Landon Bell has announced his pledge to the Wildcats today. The 6-foot-3 receiver from Liberty HS in Henderson, Nevada has put together an impressive offseason. I watched him again over the weekend and he's still just as impressive as earlier in the year. He's a big body who can do a lot of different things and will give the Wildcats another weapon at receiver. Things had soured a bit with the Huskies and ultimately he decided to back off that commitment after taking an official visit to UA.

He immediately jumps to the top of the commitment list for Arizona as the team continues its momentum to begin the summer.

"They just chop it up like they're my uncles and big brothers," Bell said about his relationship with the Arizona staff. "... I feel like the culture there is just nice. They bring a family energy, so I feel like as a man I want to grow up to that and adapt to that. It will help my overall game, because if I feel comfortable I'm gonna play comfortable and excel."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News