ADVERTISEMENT

2023 4-star Rivals250 QB Brayden Dorman picks Arizona

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com

Arizona has an important visitor coming on campus this weekend, and so I took a good bit of time to dive into all aspects of the trip and his recruitment ahead of the visit. 2023 four-star quarterback Brayden Dorman is actually already nearing the end of his recruitment. He has already seen the other four schools on his top-5 list and all that is left right now is to see what Arizona is like in person. He will arrive in Arizona (Phoenix) this Friday afternoon before making his way to Tucson later in the day Friday to spend the rest of the weekend in Tucson before returning home to Colorado.

The Wildcats have put themselves in a strong position up to this point, so meeting the coaches in person and getting to see the school with his own eyes is going to determine a lot about what happens next. This is a really long story, but with him getting close to making a decision, I thought it was a good idea to bring you all the full scope of the situation.

Oregon State has gained a lot of the buzz behind the scenes, but he certainly is very intrigued by the NFL connections at Arizona. He is not dead set on making a decision right after his visit, but at this point he is focused on the five schools on his list and will take things from there when he and his family return from the trip to Tucson.

Here is a key quote that stood out to me, and you can read the full update by hitting the link at the top of the post.

Here are his thoughts on what Arizona has been able to add to the offense this offseason through its recruiting efforts.

“It’s definitely really important. If they can put together a class like that after having a 1-11 season, what can they do when they start winning some games? I think that’s gonna be a huge thing, putting those five and four stars around the quarterback and having them all around the field will be a huge thing. Then with that coaching experience it’s gonna be pretty deadly, I feel like.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News