ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT RECAP: RB Brandon Johnson has "special" OV at Arizona

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com

Brandon Johnson has been to Arizona in the past, but it was just for a one-day quick unofficial visit with his 7v7 team. Getting back on campus for a full weekend helped him get a better feel for what the coaching staff is trying to build in Tucson and he left the trip impressed by the vision for the future with the Wildcats. His relationship with Scottie Graham is a strong one, and he is certainly thinking quite a bit about his first official visit.

The Wildcats are in a strong position and I would keep an eye out this week for a potential decision from the Palmdale (Calif.) Highland HS standout running back.

“The full experience was definitely better than the unofficial. The full experience I really felt the love from the school, from the coaches, even the president. It was something special. It really spoke to my family, spoke to me. It spoke to me deeply, actually.”

At this point the plan for Arizona is to only take one running back in this cycle, so should Johnson end up picking UA then he will be the lone recruit at his position for the 2023 group.

Reactions: weslo18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News