ADVERTISEMENT

Remaining schedule

chornack

Lute Olson 'Almighty'
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
How are we feeling? I think the last two will both be battles, for different reasons. Arizona will have to match Utah’s physicality but, for the first time in what seems like decades, I think they can do it. ASU will be playing for pride and to salvage their season, so they’ll be playing hard. The biggest question for me against ASU is, how do you prepare for their gimmicky offense? How many more gimmicks can Dillingham have up his sleeve? Last night against UCLA they lined up in a swinging gate formation at least 25% of their plays. But did they show their cards too early? Did they give Arizona too much time to game plan for it? We’ll see how good our coaches are…

I think Arizona goes 2-0 to finish 9-3. I know Barnes has been good, but he’s not as explosive as Rising and if Arizona puts points up, a la Oregon, they’ll have to go away from their game and Barnes is probably not the guy to bring them back from a double-digit deficit. And I DO think Fisch and staff will be prepared for all of ASU’s PeeWee shenanigans.

Where are y’all at?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News