ADVERTISEMENT

Official visitors - June 3-6

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com
Here is Arizona's official visitor list for this week. Some of the recruits won't be arriving until tomorrow, but a majority of the group has already arrived on campus. There's not a lot different about the original group that I posted, but there have been some added prospects. If you have any questions about any of the prospects drop them below. At this point I do think Arizona will land a couple commitments quickly from this group. Can't really give more than that at this stage, but I'd expect a couple of the visitors to join UA's class either this weekend or shortly after the visits come to an end. Anyone who is visiting at this point is heavily interested in the Wildcats. The Jedd Fisch approach has been to only bring in serious targets for official visits. There's no "take the trip just to take the trip" type of visitors with this coaching staff, so nobody on the list is one the "cold" category. There are just differing levels of serious interest. A couple of the prospects on this list I wouldn't necessarily take right now if I'm Arizona, so it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

The staff bringing them in for official visits definitely shows that there is interest both ways though.

Notable offers: Stanford, Oregon, Washington, Miami, Texas, Michigan, Louisville, Cal
Temperature: Warm

Notable offers: USC, Arkansas, Colorado, SMU, Duke, Houston

Notable offers: Mississippi State, Penn State, Colorado, Kansas, North Texas
Temperature: Warmer

Notable offers: Washington, Utah, ASU, Boston College, Washington State, Oregon State

Notable offers: Oregon (OV-6/10), Nebraska (OV-6/17), Utah (OV/6/24), USC, Miami, Michigan, Oregon State

Notable offers: Utah (OV-6/17), Cal, Boise State, Oregon State, Washington State

Notable offers: Colorado, San Jose State

Notable offers: Utah (OV-6/10), Vanderbilt (OV-6/17), Colorado State, Tulane, Penn, Princeton

Notable offers: Unknown

Notable offers: Hawaii, Nevada, Army
Temperature: Hot

Notable offers: Hawaii, San Diego State, Utah State

Notable offers: Colorado, ASU, Minnesota, Washington State, Nevada

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards