ADVERTISEMENT

2023 RB Roderick Robinson II on the rise

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com

Roderick Robinson is a big running back who Arizona has been tracking for a long time. The Wildcats were one of the first programs to jump in with an offer to the San Diego-Lincoln back and he made his first visit to UA a couple weeks ago. It was a positive experience, and he feels like UA is one of the programs making him a priority. I caught up with him to discuss his recent trip out to Arizona, and he was certainly impressed by what he saw.

He says Arizona is one of the schools pursuing him the most along with Oregon and Cal. USC just offered him this week, and he has picked up a few offers in the last few days. His stock is on the rise, but Arizona has done a good job of making him feel comfortable. I know there is a bunch of running backs on the team, but I've seen him in person before and I think you have to make room for him if you're the Wildcats. You also don't want to have to face him for three or four seasons, and right now there is a strong chance he ends up remaining somewhere in the Pac-12.

"I loved Arizona. The coaches really seem to have made me a priority for them and the campus is amazing. The community is amazing and really supports athletics, and all of the coaches have NFL experience which is a huge plus for me."

Reactions: dmcoker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News