ADVERTISEMENT

COMMITMENT: Texas ATH Sean Robinson joins Arizona's 2025 class

Matt Moreno

Senior Editor
Staff
Aug 8, 2011
Tucson, AZ
arizona.rivals.com

Sean Robinson talked with me last night and said he planned to announce his commitment today but was holding off until Arizona gave him the video to post. His mom has already posted a couple times about it, so I went ahead and just wrote the story even though he has yet to put it out there himself.

Arizona being willing to let him play multiple positions is what sold him as well as the Wildcats making him feel completely welcome on the visit. He is originally from Oakland and his mom has Bay Area connections as well, so his whole family hit it off with Brent Brennan making for a perfect fit.

You can read the full update above.

"A lot of the schools that I have, it's either me playing straight linebacker or them wanting me to play tight end. I talked to coach (Duane) Akina, coach (Joe) Seumalo, coach Brennan, coach (Bobby) Wade, coach (Alonzo) Carter, everybody. They just want me to be on the team, and they will allow me to start at any position and I like that. They have so much experience coaching, if they really want you that bad why would you really go somewhere else?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News